Vero Beach may not give us a White Christmas any time soon, but it is still a special place to be for the holidays. The beauty of our town with its miles of beaches and relaxed lifestyle are a perfect setting for spending the holidays with your family. Holiday preparations include travel plans, decorating your home, and shopping for gifts for friends and family. But, believe it or not, it is also a great opportunity to sell your home. Real estate expert Dave Ramsay agrees with us: http://www.daveramsey.com/blog/3-advantages-of-selling-holidays.
Surprising? Maybe a bit. But we at The Star Team know that if you are considering selling your home, you have some unique advantages in the marketplace if you do it during the holiday season. You may have received one of our teams post cards about this very subject.
- Any buyers in the market during these times are likely to be very motivated. This can result in a quicker sale, closer to asking price.
- There is less competition generally and your home will get more attention.
- Decorating for the holidays can create a warm and inviting atmosphere for potential buyers.
- Many buyers have time off from work during the holidays to view homes.
- Following the holidays, there is almost certainly going to be increased competition with more homes on the market.
We know how to make this process as seamless as you need it to be. With the power of three dynamic agents working for you, this daunting process will be handled start to finish for you. Contact us today to discuss selling your home and have an amazing holiday season! 772.321.7644 or info@TheStarTeamRealEstate.com